The story of Clinton-Obama’s Kremlin endless “flexibility” and their sudden subsequent hysteria about Trump being “a Kremlin agent” barely needs any more comments; however, its not-so-known spin-off in EU definitely needs some.
Polish ex-prime minister Donald Tusk has made a “statement” about Law and Justice Party (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość), calling it a Moscow’s “twin” “playing into the hands of Russia”. The reason? Law and Justice are conservatives that refuse to kiss EU’s big fat ass. And what’s much more important, many of them refuse to believe that 2010 Presidential Tu-154 crash was just an “accident” (See the re-investigation committee’s recent REPORT for technical details.)
Just like his libtard comrades from Obommie’s bunch, Euro-leftie Tusk is now very shy about his own relationship with Putin – clearly demonstrated by this photo, made right after the murder of President Lech Kaczynski and his Government by Putin’s thugs.
It’s hard to miss a happy look on both faces of b#tch Tusk and his terroRussian master. That day, murderous KGB pervert realized that he can have such “fun” again anytime – and so he did in 2014…
East or West, leftists are just the same. The lowest b#tches of commie thugs are the loudest outraged seekers of “Kremlin agents”.
Being in terrible need of personal rating boost after total failure of his world domination escapades, KGB thug Putin decided to pull his favorite trick – just like in `99 when his goons bombed apartment blocks in Moscow to start a genocide war in Chechnya and justify restoration of GULAG state. But it would be a grave mistake to call Putin (who remains a small-time street thug despite his presidential status) a forerunner here because terrorism has always been a cornerstone of communism, the most perverse and corrupt ideology which he openly admires and tries to reanimate.
An old proverb in russian interpretation says, what a sober man has in his mind drunk has on his tongue.
Scumbag named Vladimir Zhirinovsky is truly a drunk tongue of Kremlin. Whatever they are planning in their secret rooms, he wanders into talk shows as a boozed skomorokh and blabbers out all putin’s dreams, just like after bombing in Brussels.
“Acts of terrorism will happen all over the Europe! And this IS PROFITABLE FOR US! Let them croak and drop dead!”
Looks like russian thug has completely lost last pieces of any caution. No surprise when his kind is so welcome by “hostile West”. Personally Zhirik has his grandchildren living in the very Europe he wants to see “croaking” and a warm welcome in U.S. embassy.
Not alone, of course. Another pig-faced russian scumbag clearly recognizable on the same event (July 4 in Moscow U.S. embassy) is his buddy Vsevolod Chaplin, famous by his “orthodox Taliban” rabid obscurantist agenda. And those two cases are just an example from ocean of russian shit that floods the West.BTW, both worked in OSCE that, just like all pioneers of “human rights” and “democracy” seems to have no problem partnering murdeorus terroRussian thugs and their scumbag leaders.
Still wondering why no one can win so-called “War on Terror?”
Showoff mock-crane flight of KGB thug putin has caused a lot of praise amongst brainless libtard junkies. I wonder how their farter will explode when the real russian wildlife treatment comes to light.
Here, ruskie polar station staff planted an improvised explosive devise to bear’s food and filmed the result with traditional joyful “russian mat” imbecile comments. Not something new for a nation of sadistic subhumans with long-term traditions of animal abuse (example #1, example #2) and perverted terrorism.
Afghanistan, ATO, atrocities, Chechnya, corruption, explosives, genocide, IED, invasion, mainstream, russia, subhuman, terrorism, terroRussia, thug putin, thuggery, toys, turpitude, Ukraine, war, war crimes
abomination, animal abuse, antisemitism, asshole, commie, invasion, nazi, red nightmare, russia, russian morality, russian orthodox church, russian world, russism, scumbag, subhuman, terrorism, thuggery, traditions, Ukraine, untermensch, war, war crimes
This is my translation of a recent publication by Chechen human rights activist and dissident Mairbek Taramov for IPVNews.org.
Numerous photos and videos made by ISIS operators caused a worldwide uproar. Mass shooting of half-naked people lying flat on sun-baked ground, cutting throats, let alone beatings and humiliation. Their victims are POWs and civilians of different religious beliefs. Here we see shocking footage of execution of American and British journalists with throats being slashed. And all that is being done by people who call themselves Muslims. How such atrocities relate to Islam really?
Any Muslim says in the beginning of a new deed should say “Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim” (“In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”). Do ISIS combatants say this before their mass murders and how the latter are related to mercy?
(Here and onwards in this text, Mr. Taramov points to verified russian translations of Qur’an and theologist commentaries. My translation has matching quotes from original acknowledged English versions.)
Surah 47, ayah 4-6:
“So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah – never will He waste their deeds.
He will guide them and amend their condition
And admit them to Paradise, which He has made known to them.”
Beware, that is only rules of the war where both sides have the same goal (crush the enemy and win). Apparently more humane than Geneva convention.
Yusuf Ali commentaries:
“4820 When once the fight (Jihad) is entered upon, carry it out with the utmost vigour, and strike home your blows at the most vital points (smite at their necks), both literally and figuratively. You cannot wage war with kid gloves.
4821 In the first onset there must necessarily be great lass of life; but when the enemy is fairly beaten, which means, in a Jihad, that he is not likely to seek again the persecution of Truth, firm arrangements should be made to bring him under control. I thus construe the words “bind a bond firmly (on them)”, but others have construed the words to mean, “after the enemy’s numbers are fairly thinned down, prisoners may be taken”. With this passage may be compared 8:67, and n. 1234.
4822 When once the enemy is brought under control, generosity (i.e., the release of prisoners without ransom) or ransom is recommended.”
Abul Ala Maududi commentaries:
This is the first verse of the Qur’an in which preliminary instructions have been given about the laws of war. Below is given a resume of the injunctions that are derived from this verse and the Holy Prophet’s and his Companions’ practice according to it and the juristic inferences as based on this verse and the Sunnah:
(1) The real aim of the Muslim army in war is to break the fighting power of the enemy till it is crushed and the war lays down its arms. Under no circumstances, should the Muslim’s lose sight of this aim and start taking the enemy soldiers as captives. Captives should be taken after the enemy has been completely crushed and its numbers thinned down. The Arabs have been so instructed at the outset lest in the greed for ransom and taking slaves they should forget and overlook the real aim of the war.
(2) About the prisoners taken in war it has been said: “You have the option whether you show them favor or accept ransom from them. ” This gives the general law that the prisoners of war should not be put to death. Hadrat `Abdullah bin `Umar, Hasan Basri, `Ata’ and Hammad bin Abi Sulaiman favour this view, which is quite valid. They say that a man can be killed only during the war. When the war is over and one has been made a prisoner, it is not lawful to kill him, Ibn Jarir and Abu Bakr alJassas have related that Hajjaj; bin Yusuf handed over one of the prisoners of war to Hadrat `Abdullah bin `Umar and commanded him to put him to death. He refused to obey and cited this verse and said: “We are not allowed to kill a man when he is a prisoner.” Imam Muhammad in As-SiyaT al-Kabir also has related that `Abdullah bin ‘Amir had commanded Hadrat `Abdullah bin `Umar to kill a prisoner of war, and he had refused to obey the command for this reason.
(3) But since in this verse it has neither been clearly forbidden to kill the prisoner the -Holy Prophet understood this intention of Allah’s Command, and also acted accordingly, that if there was a special reason for which the ruler of an Islamic government regarded it as necessary to kill a particular prisoner (or prisoners), he could do so. This is not the general law, but an exception to it, which would be applied only when necessary. Thus, the Holy Prophet put to death only `Uqbah bin Abi Mu’ait and Nadr bin al-Harith from among the 70 prisoners taken at Badr, and only the poet Abu `Azzah from the prisoners taken at Uhud. Since the Bani Quraizah had surrendered on the condition that they would accept whatever decision Hadrat Sa`d bin Mu’adh would give in their regard, and he had decreed that all the males of the Quraizah should be killed, the Holy Prophet had them executed. From among the prisoners taken at Khaiber only Kinanah bin Abi al-Huqaiq was put to death because of his violating the agreement. At the conquest of Makkah, the Holy Prophet commanded in respect of only a few particular persons from among all the inhabitants of Makkah that any one of them who was captured should be put to death. Apart from these exceptions, the Holy Prophet never killed prisoners of war, and the same also continued to be the practice of the righteous Caliphs. During their times also killing of prisoners of war was rare, which was resorted to only for a special reason. Hadrat, `Umar bin `Abdul `Aziz also during his caliphate put to death only one prisoner of war for the reason that he had persecuted the Muslims very cruelly. On this very basis the majority of the jurists have held the view that the Islamic government can put a prisoner to death if necessary. But it is for the government to take such a decision; every soldier is not permitted to kill any prisoner he likes. However, if there is the danger of a prisoner’s running away or of his committing a dangerous mischief, the guard can kill him. In this connection, the jurists of Islam have also made three other points: (a) That if a prisoner accepts Islam, he cannot be killed; (b) that the prisoner can be killed only as long as he is in the government’s custody; if he has been allotted to, or given in somebody else’s possession by sale, he cannot be killed; and (c) that if the prisoner has to be killed, he should be killed in a straightforward way; he should not be tortured to death
(4) The general command that has been given about the prisoners of war is: “Show them favor, or accept ransom from them. ” Favor includes four things: (a) That they should be treated well as prisoners; (b) that instead of killing them or keeping them in captivity for lifetime, they should be handed over to the individual Muslims as slaves; (c) that they should be put under jizyah and trade dhimmis; and (d) that they should be set free without ransom.
There are three ways of ransoming them: (a) That they should be set free on payment of a ransom; (b) that they should be set free after taking some special service from them; and (c) that they should be exchanged for the Muslim prisoners of war who are in the possession of the enemy. The Holy Prophet and the Companions at different times acted in one or the other way as the occasion demanded. The Divine Law has not bound the Islamic government to act in only one particular way. The government can take any action it deems appropriate on a particular occasion.
(5) The practice of the Holy Prophet and the Companions confirms that as long as a prisoner of war is in the government’s custody, the government will be responsible for his food and clothing, . and his treatment if he is ill or wounded. Islamic Law does not permit prisoners to be kept without food or clothing, or be subjected to torture. On the contrary, instructions also have been given to treat them well and generously, and precedents of this very practice are found in the Sunnah. The Holy Prophet distributed the prisoners of Badr in the houses of different Companions and gave the instruction: “Teat these prisoners well.” One of those prisoners, Abu ‘Aziz, has reported: “The Ansar Muslims, in whose house I was kept, gave me bread morning and evening, but as for themselves they had only dates to eat. ” About another prisoner; Suhail bin ‘Amr, the Holy Prophet was told: “He is a fiery speaker, and has been making speeches against you: please have his teeth broken. ” The Holy Prophet replied: “If I have his teeth broken, Allah will break my teeth, although I am a Prophet.” (Ibn Hisham). When Thumamah bin Uthal, the chief of Yamamah, was brought as a prisoner, he was provided with good food and milk on the Holy Prophet’s orders as long as he remained a captive. (Ibn Hisham). The same was the practice in the time of the Companions. No precedent is found when a prisoner might have been mistreated in their time.
(6) Islam has not permitted that the prisoners be kept in captivity for ever so that the government may subject them to forced labor as long as it likes. If they are not exchanged for other prisoners of war, or ransomed, the method enjoined of doing them favor is that they should be made slaves and given in possession of individuals, and their masters instructed to treat them well This method was acted upon during the time of the Holy Prophet as well as of the Companions, and the jurists of Islam have unanimously upheld it as permissible. In this regard, it should be borne in mind that a person who might have accepted Islam before being taken as prisoner, and then is somehow made a prisoner, will be set free, but the acceptance of Islam by a person who accepts it after being taken prisoner, or after being given in possession of somebody, will not gain him freedom automatically. A tradition has been related in Musnad Ahmad. Muslim and Tirmidhi on the authority of Hadrat `Imran bin Husain that a person from among the Bani ‘Uqail was brought as a prisoner and he said: “I have accepted Islam. ” Thereupon the Holy Prophet said: “If you had said this when you were free, you would certainly have attained to success. The same thing was said by Hadrat `Umar: “When a prisoner becomes a Muslim after falling into the hands of the Muslims as a captive, he will not be killed, but will remain a slave.” Oh this very point. the jurists of Islam have unanimously ruled that the prisoner who becomes a Muslim after being taken captive cannot escape slavery. (Imam Muhammad, As-Siyar al-Kabir). And this also is quite reasonable. If our law had been that anyone who embraced Islam after being taken a captive, would be set free, no prisoner would be so foolish as not to win his freedom by pronouncing the Kalimah.
(7) The third manner of doing favor with the prisoners according to the Law of Islam is that they may be put under jizyah and made dhimmi subjects of the Islamic state and allowed to live as free citizens of dar a/Islam (abode of Islam) just like the Muslims. Imam Muhammad writes in his As-Siyar a/-Kabir: “Any person who can be made a slave, can also be made a dhimmi and put under jizyah. ¦ At another place he says: “The ruler of the Muslims has the right to levy jizyah on than and a tax on their lands and set than absolutely free. ” This method has been practised generally in the condition when the territory of the people who have been made prisoners, is’ conquered and annexed to the Islamic state. The Holy Prophet, for instance, practiced this method in the case of the people of Khaiber, and then Hadrat `Umar followed and practiced it extensively on the conquest of `Iraq and other territories. Abu `Ubaid writes in his Kitab al-Amwal: “After the conquest of `Iraq a deputation of the leading men of that country came before Hadrat `Umar and submitted: `O Commander of the Faithful, before this the people of Iran had subdued us: they subjected us to harsh treatment and committed all sorts of excesses against us. Then, when God sent you, we became very pleased, and we neither put up any resistance against you nor participated in the war. Now, we hear that you want to make us slaves.’ Hadrat `Umar replied: `You have the option either to become Muslims, or accept to pay jizyah and remain free.’ They agreed to pay the jizyah and they were granted full freedom. ” At another place in the same book. Abu `Ubaid says: Hadrat `Umar wrote to Abu Musa al-Ash’ari: Set free every farmer and peasant from among the people who have been captured in the war. ”
(8) The fourth favor is that the prisoner be set free without ransom. This is a special concession that the Islamic government can give only in case the special conditions of a prisoner demand it, or when it is expected that the concession will win the prisoner’s gratitude for ever, and help turn him a friend from an enemy, or a believer from a disbeliever; otherwise, obviously it would in no way be a wise thing to set free a person of the enemy camp, who could again return to fight the Muslims. This is why the Muslim jurists generally have opposed it, and imposed the condition: “If the ruler of the Muslims finds it expedient to set the prisoners, or some of them, free as a favor, there is no harm in doing so.” (As-SiyaT al-Kabir). Many precedents of this are found in the time of the Holy Prophet, and in almost every case expediency seems to be the reason.
About the prisoners taken at Badr, he said: “If Mut’im bin `Adi were alive, and had spoken to me in respect of these treacherous people, I would have Iet them go for his sake.” (Bukhari, Abu Da’ud, Musnad Ahmad). The Holy Prophet said this because when he had returned from Ta’if to Makkah, Mut’im at that time had given him refuge, and his armed sons had escorted him to the Ka`bah. Therefore, he wanted to repay his debt of gratitude in this way.
According to Bukhari, Muslim and Musnad Ahmad, when Thumamah bin Uthal, the chief of Yamamah, was brought as a prisnoner, the Holy Prophet asked him: “Thumamah, what do you say?” He replied: “If I am killed, then such a one would be killed, whose blood has some value: if I am shown favor, then favor would be shown to a person, who appreciates favor; and if you want wealth, ask for it, you will be given it.” For three days the Holy Prophet asked him the same thing and he gave the same reply. At last, the Holy Prophet ordered that Thumamah be set free. On attaining freedom, he went to a nearby oasis, washed himself and came back, pronounced the kalimah and became a Muslim, saying: Before this day nobody was more detestable than you and no religion more odious than your religion in my sight, but now for me no man is more lovable than you and no religion more lovable than your religion.” Then he went to Makkah for ‘Umrah and gave the people of Quraish a notice to the effect: “After this no grain will reach you from Yamamah unless Muhammad (upon whom be Allah’s peace) permits it.” So, he stopped the grain supply and the people of Makkah had to request the Holy Prophet that he should not stop the supply of grain for them from Yamamah.
From among the prisoners of the Bani Quraizah, the Holy Prophet forgave Zabir bin Bata and ‘Amr bin Sa’d (or Ibn Su’da), the former because he had given refuge to Hadrat Thabit bin Qais Ansari in the Battle of Bu’ath, in the pre-Islamic days of ignorance; therefore, he handed him over to Hadrat Thabit that he may repay him for his favor. And he forgave ‘Amr bin Sa`d because it was he who was exhorting his tribe not to be treacherous when the Bani Quraizah were committing breach of the trust with the Holy Prophet.
After the Battle of Bani al-Mustaliq, when the prisoners were brought and distributed among the people, the Holy Prophet paid Hadrat Juwairiyah’s ransom to the person to whom she was allotted to secure her freedom and then married her himself. At this all the Muslims set their own prisoners free, saying: “Now they have become the Holy Prophet’s relatives. ” Thus, the prisoners of a hundred families became free. (Musnad Ahmad, Tabaqat Ibn Sa`d, Ibn Hisham).
On the occasion of the treaty of Hudaibiyah, at about dawn, 80 men came from the direction of Tan’im with the intention of launching a sudden attack on the Muslim camp, but were all captured, and the Holy Prophet set all of them free lest it became a cause of war on that critical occasion. (Muslim, Abu Da’ud, Nasa’i, Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad).
At the conquest of Makkah, the Holy Prophet forgave all the people of Makkah except only a few men, and did not kill more than three or four of even those who had been made an exception. The whole of Arabia was well aware of what atrocities the people of Makkah had committed against the Holy Prophet and the Muslims; yet the large-heartedness with which he forgave them after attaining complete victory over them, gave the Arabs the satisfaction that they had not been overpowered by a tyrant but by a merciful, affectionate and generous leader. That is why after the conquest of Makkah the Arabian peninsula did not take longer than two years to be completely subdued.
After the Battle of Hunain, when the Hawazin deputation came to secure the freedom of their prisoners, the prisoners had already been distributed. The Holy Prophet called the Muslims together and said: “These people have come with repentance, and I am of the opinion that their men should be rearmed to them. The one who would like to set the prisoner allotted to him free willingly without ransom, should set him free, and the one who would like to take ransom, shall be paid it out of the first income that is received in the Public Treasury.” Thus, six thousand prisoners were set free, and those who wanted to take ransom, were given it by the government. (Bukhari, Abu Da’ud, Musnad Ahmad, Tabaqat Ibn Sa’d). This also shows that the government is not authorized to set the prisoners free after they have been distributed; this can be done by the willing approval of those in whose possession the prisoners have been given, or by paying them the ransom.
After the Holy Prophet, precedents of setting the prisoners free as a favor continue to be found throughout the period of the Companions also. Hadrat Abu Bakr set fret Ash’ath bin Qais al-Kindi and Hadrat ‘Umar granted freedom to Hurmuzan and the prisoners of Manadhir and Maisan. (Abu ‘Ubaid, Kitab alAmwal).
(9) The precedent of setting the prisoners free on payment of the ransom in the time of the Holy Prophet is found only on the occasion of Badr, when the prisoners were set free on payment of one thousand to four thousand dirhams each. (Tabaqat Ibn Sa’d, Kitab al-Amwal). No precedent of this is found in the time of the Companions; and the jurists of Islam have generally disapproved it, for it means that we should take money and set a man free so that he may again rise against us with the sword. But since taking of ransom has been permitted in the Qur’an, and the Holy Prophet also acted according to it once, it is not absoluutely forbidden. Imam Muhammad writes in his As-Siyar al-Kabir that if the need arises the Muslims can free their prisoners on payment of the ransom.
(10) The criterion of freeing a prisoner for a service rendered is also found in connection with the Battle . of Badr. For those of the Quraish prisoners who had no ransom the Holy Prophet imposed the condition that they should teach reading and writing to ten Ansar children each to win their freedom. (Musnad Ahmad, Tabaqat Ibn Sa`d, Kitab al-Amwal.
(11) Several instances of the exchange of prisoners are found in the time of the Holy Prophet. Once he dispatched Hadrat Abu Bakr on an expedition and he brought some captives, including a beautiful woman, who fell to the lot of Hadrat Salamah bin Akwa’ . The Holy Prophet urged him to give her back, then sent her to Makkah and had several ‘ Muslim prisoners released, in exchange for her. (Muslim, Abu Da’ud, Tahawi Kitab al-Amwal of Abi `Ubaid, Tabaqat Ibn Sa`d). Hadrat ‘Imran bin Husain relates that once the tribe of Thaqif arrested two men of the Muslims. Some time later, a man of the Bani ‘Uqail, who were allies of the Thaqif, was arrested by the Muslims. The Holy Prophet sent him to Ta’if and got both the Muslims released in exchange for him. (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad). From among the jurists Imam Abu Yusuf, Imam Muhammad, Imam Shafe`i, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmad hold . the exchange of the prisoners as permissible. A ruling of Imam Abu Hanifah is that exchange should not be practiced, but according to another ruling of his exchange can be practiced. However, there is a consensus that the prisoner who becomes a Muslim should not be handed over to the disbelievers for the purpose of exchange.
This explanation makes it abundantly clear that Islam has formulated a comprehensive code in respect of the prisoners of war, which contains provision for this problem in every age under all sorts of conditions. Those people who take this Qur’anic verse in its simple meaning that the prisoners of war should “either be shown favor and set free or freed for ransom”, do not know what different aspects the question of the , prisoners of war has, and what problems it has been creating in different ages and can create in the future.
Now look what ISIS combatants are doing. Neither of those rules from Qur’an and comments of theologists are fulfilled! What “Islamic” state are they talking about? Their actions have a purpose to discredit Islam causing disgust amongst non-Muslim community and Muslims both.
Their actions remind of similar deeds in pre-war Chechnya, when some “radical group” demonstrated severed heads of engineers from Britain and New Zealand and videos of russian POWs execution to entire world.
Who got the benefit from this horrible footage? Only Kremlin and Lubyanka who sent it by diplomatic mail to all foreign embassies in Moscow. The result was immediate – almost the entire world turned away from Chechnya and Putin was granted with full impunity which he immediately used. His atrocious genocide made without any cover is comparable to Rwanda massacre.
ISIS. To whose benefit?
Now let’s think, who supports, finances, arms ISIS fighters? Any investigation should build its versions around the question: cui bono? In the light of recent events in Ukraine and following U.S.A and EU sanctions, there is only one answer. Acts of ISIS terrorism benefit only Kremlin administration and their loyal ally Assad. For the latter, it’s very important to make the West believe that the main danger to the West comes from the ISIS.
Terrorist acts of ISIS in Iraq who act by orders of Kremlin and Lubyanka can be classified only as answer to economical sanctions of the West which has certain interests (mostly energy sources) in the area.
Open your eyes
Let’s return to ayahs of the Qu’ran, sent to people 1436 years ago. Many famous theologists say that one should not take all Qu’ran literally, blindly copying 1.500-years-old actions, as the God gave noesis to people for thinking and understanding.
Any reasonable man should understand why Our’an ordered Muslims “strike their necks” back then. Neck was the most vulnerable body part, often not protected by armor due to movement requirements. When people were fighting with sabers, arrows, spears etc. a blow to the neck was the quickest and least painful way (as said in the comments above) to kill the enemy.
Unfortunately not every Muslim understands such things. But even if one tries to copy Qu’ran so literally, why ISIS fighters wouldn’t get on camels and fight with blades and arrows? But here they understand they will lose despite any superiority in numbers. So fanatics embrace the reality and prefer modern weapons obviously superior to ones used in times of Mohammed. Isn’t such a selective following of the most convenient things a pure hypocrisy?
It’s much worse. According to well-known khadi of the Prophet, Islam has three deadly enemies: a militant atheist, a theologists who falsifies explanation of Qu’ran ayahs and an ignorant fanatic.
ISIS consists of all those categories of whom the largest is the latter one. Unfortunately there are even Chechens amongst them. The question is what they forgot in Syria and Iraq while their deadly enemies, russian cuttroats who tortured and murdered their families in Chechnya, destroyed their beautiful homeland, came to Eastern Ukraine with their thuggery now?
The following ayah is addressed to those radical Muslims who joined so-called ISIS.
“O people, beware of exaggeration in religion for those who came before you were only destroyed because of exaggeration in religion.” (Sunan ibn Majah 3029)
I think there shouldn’t be any comments.
I still have some comments for you who made it to the end or just skipped all Qu’ran quotes. While demonstrating extreme condemnation of ISIS atrocities, the West almost begun praising TerroRussia by tradition ignoring its commie butchery. Looks like an old trick of a KGB thug Putin who is the first to yell about “Islamic terrorism” as soon as the West begins to notice something. For that, he always can sacrifice some of his own serfs.
I do not deny the fact of Islamic terrorism. I call things with own names. Looking at habitual “fun” of “novorossiya” thugs (beheadings, humiliation, rape, butchery) and executions of “infidels” made by ISIS, one can see more resemblance than difference. And russian subhumans bark about their “true faith” as much as fanatic Al-Qaeda preachers, while butchering innocent people.
So-called ISIS and so-called Novorossiya are like twin brothers of the same depraved family with elders residing somewhere in Lubyanka. There is much more to consider than just resemblance (sufficient alone to stop and think seriously), and the future of the West mostly depends on actual ability to think on its own, without blindly following orders from Moscow that remind of relations between molester and mentally challenged child more and more as the years go by.
America, anti-communist, Christianity, collaboration, commie, communist, conscience, corruption, crime, dictator putin, enemy, EU, Europe, fake, history, hoax, infiltration, kgb, Lech Kaczyński, multicultural, nazi, neo-soviet, Orwell, politics, putinist, religion, resistance, Right, right-wing, russia, russism, sacred cow, skepticism, terrorism, treason, troll, truth, tyranny, U.S.A, untermensch, war, WW2
A new category: The Resistance. All anti-communist and/or anti-russist materials will be published here from now on.The following article was originally posted on TFP forum as answer to Mr. Nyquist’s publication The Lie at the Foundation of Today’s Right. I’ve decided to publish it on my personal Website, as it’s the one most fit to be its compendium with thorough explanation of all my political views, which are being interpreted wrongly most of time by those who live in stereotype world or just not willing to see plain things. ——————————————————————————————————–
Who controls the past controls the future.
As I already said more than once, what the world has now didn’t come out of nowhere. Neither infiltration of the Right nor weakness of the left-leaning mainstream are things brand new, unless someone completely ignores events of the last century that happened outside of the U.S.A.
It would be just stupid to suppose that KGB tyranny disappeared on its own. Fortunately at least for fellow anti-communists I write this article to, this myth has been already exposed, but the main trouble remains unresolved. I guess many people wonder how a thug country with in fact legislated serfdom and daily life comparable to African dictatorship could regain its world domination potential within about 10 years, getting a horde of supporters worldwide.
This “infiltration” has gone far enough to make a real breakup, so we can already speak about two large right-wing groups. But it’s not the worst outcome – at least, compared to Europe where the putinist right has become a mirror image of the official left and the natural right-wing movement is reduced to a few near-extinct groups, harassed by both leftists and putinists.
This “natural Right” can include individuals of different opinions, some of whom may ever deny their political affiliation, unwilling to join any of existing parties – as myself do. They are united by classic centuries-old honest ideals of human Dignity, Liberty, self-defense, private property etc.
The “corrupt Right” (or infiltrated one) is another story. Their NS-like urge to join into flocks and find a Big Wise Leader to lead towards Happiness prevails upon everything. A perfect environment to find pea-brain followers for the ideology of abominations named russism.
Important digression #1. Despite all changes in mass media towards easy access to all kinds of information, russists don’t even try to conceal their leftist essence. Indeed, they are feeding their supporters worldwide with right and left hands both at the same time. Both of sides feel happy, confident that Putin is a true “savior” of Christian world (or true friend of last “socialist paradise” states). This is an evident indicator of their mental capabilities. Or how it’s easy to buy someone for cheap BS and wad of Lubyanka rubles.
It’s very noticeable that corrupt Right demonstrates extreme intolerance towards natural one, often even more ferocious than diehard leftist fanatics. The most recent example is Ukraine, where the people who just wanted to create a strong independent state (where every ethnicity willing to respect oneself and others is welcome) became a target for BS propaganda campaign of mad putinist assholes, who call themselves “conservatives” and “christians”. Either they are being whipped into this hysteria by promise of better salary from Lubyanka, or this is just panic fear of the “natural Right” emerge, which will make all putinist corruption evident, and their lackeys get deserved total contempt, which means one-way ticket to their beloved Russia.
Other example was the 2010 murder of Polish Government. President Lech Kaczynski was not only a strong leader, who could change the future of entire Eastern Europe. First of all, he was one of the key figures for the Natural Right, who opposed European neo-socialist LGBT praising mainstream as well as russist corruption. His common sense, true Faith and manliness were a true exception amongst modern Europeans.
Those digressions could be exhausting for some readers; alas, without a proper introduction the following thoughts would have been unclear, let alone reasons of my rage over Western unforgivable naivete.
PART 1. WHAT TO DO?
The West is deeply contaminated by stereotypes of “friendship” and “alliance” that have been grown, promoted and encouraged since the damned year of 1917. Now the resulting abominations got on the way of good guys, effectively paralyzing them while bad guys are enjoying with sacred cow status. Official libtard governments are working for ruskies – doesn’t matter much if willingly or just because of “non-violence” trend. Using this helplessness of authorities that discredited themselves in any way possible, Putin’s goons are multiplying their ranks worldwide. But weakness of their supposed adversaries is not a key to this disgraceful success.
There is no way to effective resistance without the truth about the past and russians know it – that’s why any attempt to investigate the true history of USSR makes them so mad (in Russia, one can get a real prison term for that). Politically correct junkies may invent a thousand explanations why Russia is aggressive and how it’s like the Third Reich. Any of those arguments will be far from real explanation likewise.
Amongst anti-russists (which are in fact, advanced anti-communists who realized the source of all trouble after watching it from within) the understanding is coming naturally, like bird’s ability to fly. Unfortunately, the West still remains mostly reluctant to use experience of people who successfully resisted against the filth of putinism, helping others to find their way and regain confidence lost in madness of modern political reality. Looks like “enlightened” Westerners still believe it’s possible to stop the plague without quarantine and elimination of the source (too “politically incorrect” methods) or just afraid to offend the nation of red thugs.
If you open ANY anti-russist Website, you find a section dedicated to Soviet history. Often it will be the main one. This is the thing each and every Western anti-communist must always remember, and here comes a reference to Orwell’s quote in the beginning.
To straighten things and undo the corruption as much as possible, one must do a review of “popular” version of History and bring century-old russian lies to complete debunk together with modern BS, which is nothing more than poor copy of their old propaganda regardless of certain subject. Russian barking about “family traditions” and “Christianity” has no more truth than Soviet slogans on “peaceful intentions”.
In a nutshell, I consider the following facts an initial basis:
- So-called “russian people” (nearly 95% of modern russian population) are separate biological group of human-like specimen with inborn serf mentality, reduced mental capabilities and increased aggressiveness. Untermenschen (subhumans) created by methods of unnatural selection, never applied to any living beings by any other regime before or after. Read the interview of Dr. Sergey Melnikoff to know the details.
So-called “great patriotic” war (russian WW2 phase) never was a defensive one. Indeed, their former Nazi buddies decided to strike only after they detected serious preparations for bolshevist assault on Europe. Despite the nature of National Socialism, we must give them a credit: they had working “what if” plan, in contrast to modern partners of Russia, whose pitiful attempts to resist leave them pantless. And if not “evil Nazi invasion”, USSR would have extended its territory until Portugal coastline.
By supporting the evil empire during WW2, the West made a terrible mistake, causing much more trouble for everyone than it would have been if Third Reich ended up as winner in Europe.
So-called “Cold War” has been an excuse for turning a half of Europe into russian bloody playground, and so-called “nuclear balance” for peace – an elitist utopia. Trusting a weapon of equal power to mad thug is a suicide. By missing the opportunity to destroy the USSR before they got the nuke blueprints, the West sentenced itself to life in constant fear and gave Russia another chance for the world domination.
So-called “perestroyka” has been a global hoax. No comments here.
So-called “partnership” with bloody descendants of soviet butchers and feeding brute named Russia with its neighbors (Chechnya, Georgia, Poland, Ukraine… what’s next?) for “own benefit” is nothing but a guaranteed war in the future, already on own territory. It’s not Chechnya or Ukraine, or President Kaczinsky’s head, or even Europe that ruskies want to have. They need THE ENTIRE WORLD to live in serfdom and misery under the reign of eternal thuggish regime. Just because, see p.1. Even if at least one country that has own Dignity and Liberty remains, ruskies will continue carrying on their insane red invasions, blaming everyone around “Nazis, Banderovites, junta, Jihadists” etc.
To admit own mistakes the West made requires courage, which unfortunately, won’t be demonstrated by the majority without a proper motivation. It’s very important to distinguish anti-russist attitude form pro-Nazi, resisting any attempt to equate those two terms – which is one of the favorite tricks of putinists and libtards (read more about that further). BTW, Nazis and their modern followers never were anti-russian in general, but this is another story.
PART 2. FACES OF THE ENEMY
What the West has now? Old moldy myths on USSR, making hereditary criminals untouchable to Justice. Politically correct mainstream idiots who prefer to rot alive in GULAG rather than “offend” ruskies, doing just what thug Putin wants (all they are allowed to say criticizing Russia is “bad evil russian government, poor LGBT”). And finally, bunch of putinist zombies who pretend to be good guys but just like libtards, they do what thug Putin wants.
In my humble opinion, the top priority areas for putinist infiltration within the Right are:
Religious communities. Still very important to Westerners and KGB knows it. During last few years, many websites had evolved into putinist playground, where valuable posts are being erased for no reason and high-rank (in forum reputation) putinist assholes followed by small-time lackeys running rampant all over the board 24/7, harassing everyone who tries to say anything “inappropriate” about their beloved thug. Needless to say, with all this encouraged by administration.
Let’s hope such places will end up in zero reputation. But the number of resources being transformed by this scheme is disturbing and the most of people don’t understand what is going on, until it’s too late. Like on CAF – a former Catholic Answers Forums which should be called Commie Abominations Forums now.
US-skeptic communities (survivalists, preparationists, expatriates). For them, putinists sing a mantra “we don’t like U.S. and EU policy, so we must look at Russia as example. West is weak, Russia is strong.” As logic as “We hate a disease of depraved and immoral ones named AIDS, so let we infect ourselves with strong natural plague!” There always will be fools who follow.
Anti-Muslim communities, racists, neo-Nazis etc. crazy about “White superiority”, “Islamic danger” etc. who consider ruskies their “white brothers” A goldmine of idiots, already mentioned in this article. Even the facts that their beloved KGB thug Putin has a huge bunch of treacherous mercenaries from Caucasus, Moscow population is already almost one-third Asian/Eastern/Mongoloid and half of elite university staff here is Jewish means nothing to putinist worshipers. They still worship their idol, owned by thug Kadyrov, as a “savior of Western civilization”.
For the successful resistance, one should know what to expect from followers of putinism and their masters. Note that I didn’t tell you should try and change putinist mind or engage into debates. All kinds of attempts to awaken the russists have been already tried, results were much worse than zero. (The last one was an IPVNews project originally targeting Russia, which helped Ukrainians instead.) Ukraine, (falsely) considered to be “Slavic sister country”, enraged russian commie serfs like no one could just by choosing Freedom, therefore proving that russism is completely incurable. If ruskies had a slightest piece of common sense and human dignity, the Maidan would have sparked a bigger revolution in Moscow to end Kremlin tyranny once and for all. Instead of it, we see neo-Soviet rampage supported nationwide, ferocious hatred towards the West and even more hatred for liberated “brothers”.
American-language (or any other non-russian) putinism is a slightly modified translation of native russism, with the same mindset, logic (if one can use this word here), tactics – everything except of cosmetic changes. The effect of using common sense on Russia has been already demonstrated. No matter where, their comrades will show absolutely same reflexes.
Arguing with putinists is like playing poker with cheater, backed by his fellow chavs who will beat the honest player, mock him and go away with money no matter what. In dirty game, there is just one way to win: Mr. Colt’s fast draw. And keeping your friends close, in case if bad guy will call for help – both in real life and virtual reality, putinists are always afraid to be alone.
Courtesy is help in the fight only when you have an arranged duel with someone of moral level comparable to yours. Many times I saw how polite naive Westerners lose their debate miserably, because their principles weren’t allowing them to use a sufficient counter attack.
Here comes the main danger. Putinists are no serious threat, but century-long russian lies are. Stereotypes, falsified History and fake morality tie hands of honest Westerners, who consider that putinists must be treated like humans and one can have a honest fight against them.
Common people just can’t imagine that the main principle of russian debating is no principles at all. Russians and their lackeys say whatever dictator orders to – a complete BS opposite to reality. Like promoting “morality”, while being a child molester (a well-known hobby of thug Putin) or speaking about Law and Order while murdering and torturing people “for fun” (just what russian terrorists do in East Ukraine now). Endless repeating of the same lies. Again, and again, and again. No matter which evidence will be demonstrated, russists keep praising their beloved “moral” pedophile, “peaceful” murderer, “humane” tyrant, “christian” KGB chav, “caring” brute. Logic is useless, let alone seeking weak spots in putinist doctrine or russian mentality – those words mean the same thing now. Like I said before, in contrast to Nazism, russism is not a structural creature comparable to humans. It is abomination created from completely homologous material. Its only weakness is fear of truth, which will bring the Justice about.
All this does NOT mean we should be just happy with our knowledge and not bother ourselves with spreading of popular explanations. Indeed, we should follow the example of anti-russists, providing guidance, training, spiritual armor and mental weapons for those who seek, but NEVER try to find remains of good in those who chose to side with absolute evil. Only a complete idiot or scumbag can’t see (or most likely, pretend not to see) the essence of contemporary Russia.
So we must abandon the fear to “offend” the adversary and act regardless of their reaction. Speaking of ruskies, they are already offended beyond civilized imagination by their own despicable existence, crafted by no one but themselves. More than once, they have been offered Liberty completely free of charge from the West (while all civilized nations bought it with own best blood), but were turning back to GULAG “pakhan-schestyorka” (kingpin-bitch) lifestyle again and again, scorning naïve good Samaritans in return. Even the Nazis could not put ruskies in more humiliating conditions, keeping the fact in silence would be a pure hypocrisy.
Important digression#2. Russian mad hopping can be considered an indicator, like Hot or Cold game. The more “offended” they look, the closer are you to the truth. When you finally discover it, there will be an unforgettable bonus of russian freakshow, where those enraged congenital serfs erupt a crazy mess of commie profanity labels, calling people “Yids”, “Banderovites”, “Nazis” and “CIA mercenaries” simultaneously. (This is NOT a joke.) The same comes for their corrupt comrades from the West. The closer you will be to exposing their collaboration and nature of their masters, the more enraged they become. Still in more civilized way, but revealing their true face with each new day. Here, they can even unite with mainstream leftists who are still allowed to criticize russian dictator (“oh, poor fellow russian LGBT…”) but will protect “good Russians, bad Putin” and “bad Germany, good allies” myths with the similar ardor. There is no need to be a genius to show this herd a direction and watch from aside how they destroy themselves while conquering their land. Just what russians do.
It’s already a survival on crime-ridden planet. Lockdown, regrouping, defense.
The anti-russist community has a good permanent “border control” rule of checking someone’s doubtful personality: just ask him (or her) about thoughts on Russia, its past and present, particularly dictator Putin, events in Ukraine etc. After that, everything becomes clear. If some troll ever managed to falsify his agenda, the future activity always was revealing a true nature very quickly.
I consider the existence of Russia the ultimate trial for everyone’s conscience, to make the difference between the good, the bad and the ugly 100% evident. The test described above had been enforced by non-believer, but approved by Christians as well as Muslims and followers of other religions. The conscience doesn’t depend on certain religion, skin color, etc. In fact, anti-russism created the most tolerant community of completely diverse groups and individuals. (Something for the modern libtards to envy – still none of their attempts to build a “multiculture paradise” had a slightest success.)
After learning what everyone must know about Russia, no reasonable man can deny the fact: is has become an absolute evil, a threat the most vile, menacing and corrupt that the world has ever had to endure. People invented scary stories with monsters, undead creatures, kingdoms of bloody tyranny, hordes of demonic invaders… The real abomination is already here, much worse than any fantasy nightmare. Because it’s real.
Now it’s time to make a choice. Unlike back in WW2, one can’t hide behind mainstream or make a wrong decision and go away with it to American (or any other) dream, leaving fellow Westerners to perish in bolshevist slaughterhouse.
If we are lucky, someday we celebrate the Victory at the ruins of Kremlin. If not, russian thugs still won’t have a satisfaction of taking us down easily. The enemy is strong, but only by his corruption and ability to deceive. We must expose russian lies, thus eliminating the red Mordor life energy supplies and breaking the “spell” that keeps the West subdued. Then, the Victory will be just one step away.
“If the West will be silent and therefore agreed with aggression of Moscow, soon the Europe will become just one of russian internal affairs”.
Leaving alone certain names and places, try to answer a simple question.
There are two counties, for now just A and B. Country A does everything to please B: banishes B’s regime enemies and deports them back to B for tortures and harassment, supports B’s economical and military development, prohibits discussion of B’s past war crimes, welcomes family members of B state administration responsible for at least three invasion wars. When (at least, though everything points out to something more) told to be silent about the elimination of own opposition who are long-term adversaries to B, A gladly agrees. As if it wasn’t bad enough, A disarms its citizens, spreads official propaganda where weakness and perversions are proclaimed top ideals (while traditional manliness, women’s beauty, dignity etc. condemned as evil). Finally, A makes basic human activities forbidden or so difficult to achieve they are nothing more than caste privileges, so pitiful common people waste most of their personal time to overcome troubles created by tzar officials, perfectly happy with government they have or just not thinking about it, perfectly happy with hippie mentality. Then B murders some of those A’s common people in one of its traditional terrorist acts, having completely no fear of responsibility before A…
The question is, can anyone call country A independent and safe for its own citizens?
As you maybe already guessed, A and B aren’t fictional at all.
Until this Thursday, relations between sissy libtard authoritarian EU and neo-soviet totalitarian Russia bothered almost no one except of a few true dissidents, Chechen freedom fighters and maybe some Ukrainian activists, who begun to join this party of denials recently.
The relations between reformed Ukraine and EU were crucial for many Ukrainians during the Maidan revolution – much more than for Europeans, who were caring only about showoff silent “stability”. Now, people finally start to realize a true price of “European dream”, an ugly creation of commie whore Merkel and her castrate buddies.
How stupid one must be to call EU members “free countries”? The new Europe where people do not have even a right for own life anymore? The question of life and death belongs to bunch of bloodthirsty russian terrorist maniacs, commie subhuman scum. When those thugs were murdering and harassing people who escaped from Russia, especially Chechnya, no one cared, trying to keep “good relations”, following putinist demands no matter how absurd they were, sucking on gas lines from red East. Too bad this little cozy “everybody loves everybody” show with concealed butchery ended so painfully for the mainstream – but that’s already a natural law, working despite all BS.
EU is just like a WV hippie van with KGB lackey behind the wheel. Everyone is jolly and happy, smoking weed, having “free love” – enough fun for the entire trip. The problem is, even the longest road must end somewhere. And the “fun” route of hippie-esque EU, planned within Lubyanka walls, has a very certain destination.